Solar for Seniors
Solar for seniors Program
- $500 Gift Card
- No Loan
- No Risk
- Lock in predictable payments
- 24/7 monitoring and maintenance included industry-Leading Guarantee Sit back and soak up the sun. Our monthly solar lease includes free 24/7 system monitoring, maintenance, and insurance for up to 25 years.
- 25 years of protection against utility rate increases
- Custom solar system design with best-in-class solar technology
- Free installation
- Free equipment maintenance and repairs
- Robust warranty protection
- Roof penetration warranty
- Easy new homeowner transfer
- Buy out option after 5 years
Loan to Own
Get Solar Incentives
Solar incentives, like federal and state tax credits, solar rebates, and sales and property tax exemptions, will go directly to you.
Certain customers may qualify for these warranties:
- 25-year Parts Warranty
- 25-year Labor Warranty
- 25-year Roof Penetration Warranty
- Production Solar Warranty up to 30 years
Peace of mind is within reach. In the face of rising energy costs, extreme weather events, and unpredictable power outages, we can put the power back in your hands with a full amount solar lease. With one single payment, you can lock in 25 years of clean and resilient solar power, along with our industry-leading performance guarantee. You can also add a solar battery to get protection during blackouts.
The Perks of Pre-Paid Solar Power with Sunrun
All it takes is one up-front payment. With a pre-paid solar lease, you can lock in 25 years of clean energy and resilient back-up power for when the next blackout strikes.
We’re here for you every step of the way. From paperwork to permits, our experienced Solar Advisors can handle all aspects of your solar and battery system installation.
Sit back and soak up the sun. Our full amount solar lease includes free 24/7 system monitoring, maintenance, and insurance for up to 25 years.
Free Home Energy Analysis
Want to save even more? We offer a free check to see how you’re using energy in your home. We look at your heating and cooling system and other spots where you might be losing energy. It doesn’t cost anything to learn how to save.